Friday, April 23, 2010

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL : VAREKAI .. ROYAL ALBERT HALL 2008

I have been a fan of Canadian troupe Cirque Du Soleil for many years and have seen all their shows in Las Vegas, ( will  catch the latest one featuring Elvis, in December!), as well as New York, Florida, London and Dublin! This show "Varekai" I attended on 2nd February 2008 at London's Royal Albert Hall.  They have played the Royal Albert every year since 1996 and I delighted to attend a VIP/Tapis Rouge performance. The show itself is set deep within a forest, at the summit of a volcano , in the extraordinary world of Varekai! Shown here are the promo brochure, ticket, VIP lanyard, invitation wallet, menu and itinerary. I have programs for every show I attend, but for the purpose of not wanting to clutter the posts, will feature programs, many of which are signed in future posts! I will be attending "Saltimbanco" at the O2 Dublin in July and will feature that event in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment